1。Encourage kids to know and follow Jesus
Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. PS 25: 4-6
2。Teaching & guidance by passionate & loving workers
3。Parents participation and guidance
4。Interesting Sunday school activities including
Read the Bible;
Listening to bible stories;
Sing songs of praise;
Watch biblical videos;
Play bible related games;
Blessings the Children
- To bless children by introducing God’s influence on their lives.
- To reach out evangelistically because many unchurched parents will bring their children.
- To commit parents to godly child rearing
- To commit the church to support & minister to parents in their tasks of rearing children.
- To give children God’s blessings for protection from the attacks of the evil one.
- The blessing of God is for spiritual, physical, social and mental growth upon the children.
- Challenge the parents to raise their children as “Jesus grew in wisdom & stature, and in favour with God and men” (Luke 2:52)
MKC - Introduction